Why should I choose Suzanne to assist in the sale of my home?
Selling your home is more than a real estate sign in your front yard. A successful transaction requires a seasoned professional who possesses market knowledge, skills, and experience to address the many details of the process. I will offer insight into the buyer’s motivation by putting on my “buyer’s hat” and sharing how your home can stand out from the crowd in a competitive market. A few reasons to consider my service are:
· The FONVILLE MORISEY Advantage- People today are comfortable with brands. The FONVILLE MORISEY brand promises outstanding agents, with their agents averaging twice the experience and having the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. A FONVILLE MORISEY sign in your lawn guarantees national exposuread the highest number of prospects in the industry; a true advantage.
· Experience- I am not new to this business. I have been in real estate a long time and have a background in new home sales as well as general brokerage. I have sold all sorts of homes from starter homes to luxury estate homes in exclusive neighborhoods. When issues arise during the transaction we will find reasonable solutions to facilitate a positive result for all concerned.
· Technology- Though I consider myself a people person, I understand the role technology plays in all of our lives. In fact, studies show that 90% of people considering a home purchase begin their search online. I firmly believe your home must have maximum exposure both on the web and elsewhere. My enhanced realtor sites, numerous search engines, and technology services balanced with professional marketing pieces give your home a competitive edge in a challenging market.
· Follow Up-My meticulous follow-up system from pre-listing appointment to closing ensures constant communication, excellent follow through and no last minute suprises.
· Communications- I pride myself on my communication skills. I have made a commitment to be very available for my clients either through e-mail, voice mail, or cell phone. You’ll find that I’m always responsive, return calls promptly and consistently keep you updated on activity concerning the sale of your home.
· Relationships- Early on in my career I made a personal choice to focus my business on helping my valued clients achieve their dreams. I strive in every way to focus on your goals, not the transaction. I know if I put your needs first and exceed your expectations, you will be thrilled with my service. Then when someone you know needs a real estate professional, you will enthusiastically refer me. Referrals are the heart of my business and I work very hard every day to earn that compliment from my clients.
When you’re ready to sell your home,
please give me a call at (919) 740-7024. I welcome the
opportunity to put my knowledge and expertise to work for you!